Wednesday, June 24, 2009

iFitness - the cell phone application that helps you drop the lbs...

iFitness takes care of personal trainer fees, and can help eliminate injury while working out in the gym without the proper instruction. This application provides images of people performing over 200 exercises, sorted by body area or the muscle it targets specifically. Simply type in a certain muscle, select the exercise and an image of the exercise comes up. If you double tap on the picture, step-by-step instructions are given. Customers can also create their own workout schedules down to various days and iFitness enables you to track your own progress and weight loss. There are also 10 routines designed to focus on anything from weight loss to strength building. This application provides ideas for exercises in the gym including free weights, exercise balls, machines, or no equipment.
It is easy to get into a boring routine when you go to the gym on a regular basis. Everyone has areas of their body that they are unhappy with, or that they to work on to maintain being in shape. Because this application has images and instructions, I know that it would be a lot easier for me to use even while I am working out! I enjoy working out, and this application would bring new possibilities to an otherwise monotonous routine.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/apps-for-everything/working-out.html

4 comments:

  1. I like this aps as well because i play football and its good to know more exercises. I will try using it today. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This application would be great for everyone who wants to work out! Another great picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a kinesiology major, and I think that working out is very important. I like this application because it will help people get in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture choices on your blog. Make sure you also complet the last task on the grading rubric.

    ReplyDelete